In Winter, it’s all about being warm while remaining stylish. I have complied a seasonal collection of items that effortlessly syncs with your year-round go-to pieces – both to update your wardrobe and to give you layering options for the temperamental weather.
Here are the 6 Winter fashion basics to buy.
1. Long sleeve dress – Just because it’s bone-chillingly cold outside doesn’t mean you should forgo your cute dresses this season. Just opt for one with long sleeves and a knee to mid-length hemline.
2. Cosy knit – Need I say more? A cosy knit works with everything! From a pair of boyfriend jeans to a lady-like skirt.
3. Knee high boots – As we all know, knee-high boots serve two purposes in the cold winter season: to give us extra coverage (especially when we opt for a miniskirt) and of course they are ultra-stylish.
4. Wide-brim hat – A statement-making wide-brim hat is the perfect accessory for an instant update to any wardrobe. It is a great way to keep warm without sacrificing on style.
5. Blanket wrap scarf – A blanket scarf will be your windy day BBF. There are countless ways to style this cold weather accessory, either thrown carelessly over your shoulder or wrapped around multiple times.
6. Faux fur coat – In Winter your outerwear is the most important aspect of your wardrobe so why not make a statement with a faux fur coat?