Jennifer Zeuner Mini Eye & Hamsa Necklace / Kate Spade Engagement Ring Necklace / Samantha Wills Live This Moment Necklace / Jonathan Adler Jewellery Dish
I have always loved the layered necklace look. It took a lot of experimenting to get it right. Here I share my favourite tips on how to wear your necklaces layered without looking overdone!
1. Go for a graduated effect. Pair necklaces of different lengths together (shorter with longer necklaces) like what I have done.
2. Personalise your stack with a letter, your zodiac or birth stone
Tai Alphabet Necklace / Gorjana Birthstone Crystal Necklace / Gorjana Alphabet Necklace
3. To add length, choose a lariat necklace
Jennifer Zeuner Double Diamond Lariat Necklace / Chan Luu Charm Lariat Necklace / Gorjana Mika Lariat Necklace
4. To get a minimalist look, layer simple chains – no pendant required
Gorjana Knox Necklace / Gorjana Ava Layer Necklace / Gorjana Taner Bar Necklace
5. Choose coloured gemstones to make the stack really stand out!
Lacey Ryan Mini Spike Necklace / Jennifer Zeuner Mila Horizontal Necklace / Lacey Ryan Double Pendant Necklace
One final tip, don’t discount your longer necklaces. Wrap one around twice for a layered look and you have a whole new necklace!