Blush is a lighter, fresh shade of pink – perfect for bringing that soft subtle colour to your Winter wardrobe. I am loving it this season as it’s the ideal foundation colour on which to build an outfit. It compliments all complexions, so you can make it the star or the under-study of your look.
How to wear it?
1. Blushing head-to-toe – Build an outfit that incorporates two or more blush pink pieces; layer them and choose different textures and materials to create subtle contrast. You can always break the outfit up with a belt or accessories.
2. Pair with classic wardrobe pieces – Blush pink is perfect for mixing and matching. Take your wardrobe staples such denim or that crisp white shirt and combine with your blush pink piece. It gives an instant refresh to your wardrobe classics.
3. Pair with pastels – Blush pink pairs beautifully with other pastels, so create an outfit dipped in gelato shades. Keep to mixing blush pink to one or two other pastel shades, such as mint green or lemon sorbet, and see how it looks.
4. Add edge with black – Elegant meets edgy when you pair a blush pink piece with an inky, black one. The black gives an edge to an otherwise soft and ultra feminine outfit.
5. Combine with light neutrals – Think beige, white or cream, they compliment blush pink perfectly without that high contrast.