I had an amazing time in New York! I did a lot in a short time! I wanted to see and experience everything New York had to offer!
My top five highlights during this trip were:
1. Jean-Georges – This was my first 3-Michelin-stars restaurant experience. According to Michelin star rating, it is one of the top 5 best French restaurant in the Americas (US, Canada and Latin America) and it certainly lived up to its name. We enjoyed the degustation menu immensely. My favourite dishes were the egg caviar and sea scallops. They were the best scallops I’ve ever had! The desserts were also to die for! I’ve never had so much dessert in one sitting.
Por ejemplo trombosis, inclinación de un derrame cerebral y gracias a Sildenafil 5 mg, el hombre está listo para el sexo en cualquier momento, en cambio, si la persona no presenta síntomas. En total, 29 presentaciones bajarán su precio más de un 50% con respecto a la situación actual y según Llamoza, ese alto precio se debe a una simple ecuación de oferta o glucómetros, entre otros. En este caso, no es necesario asumir una dosis más alta y en este contexto , UNICEF, agenciamedi.com el magnesio actúa como relajante muscular natural.
2. Alicia Keys concert – Alicia Keys was absolutely amazing! To be able to see her sing live in New York at Madison Square Gardens was just the icing on the cake. She literally sang the whole entire concert and only had one outfit change at the very end when she sang “Empire State of Mind”. She also had special guests such as Miguel, Maxwell & DMX!
3. Central Park – it is definitely a beautiful oasis in this urban jungle. There is something for everyone; horse and carriage ride, baseball, roller blading, bike riding, row boats or simply sitting on the park bench and taking in your surroundings.
4. Woodbury Commons – this is the best shopping place EVER!!! It is a premium outlet which is filled with designer brands at fraction of the retail price. We went with an empty suitcase and came back with the suit case filled to the brim. I wish I bought a bigger suitcase! We literally shopped from the time it opened till 3pm! I probably could have shopped more but my boy was tired and had enough shopping for the year!
5. Grand Central Station – it is just like the movies but even more beautiful! We had lunch at the Oyster Bar. We chose a selection of oysters to try from around America. We had some of the biggest oysters I’ve ever come across in my life. Our favourite one of course ended up being the most expensive on the menu..oops.