J and I were invited to a beautiful cialis 5mg garden wedding in Brighton. For weeks, I struggled with what to wear. Putting together the perfect wedding guest outfit requires making smart decisions to ensure you are dressed appropriately to compliment the wedding’s look and feel. At the same time look classy and weather appropriate.
The weather turned out to be perfect; sunny with no winds.
Thurley Dress / Tony Bianco Heels / Alexander Wang Clutch / Alexis Bittar Bracelet
Here I share my tips on how to dress for a garden wedding.
1. Never wear all white or all black. Garden weddings usually take place during Summer or Spring, take inspiration from your surroundings and wear bright or pastel colours. If you feel more comfortable with more neutral colours, wear beige or taupe. A floral dress is also a great option for a garden wedding. Choose prints and colors according to the season. Go for bright shades in Summer and flower prints in pastel for Spring.
2. If ceremony takes place in a location where it may be windy, be sure to wear a longer or tighter fitting dress. You won’t want to be worrying about the the wind and your modesty.
3. Do not wear too revealing outfits. It is not suitable for any wedding. Keep it classy.
4. Don’t forget to bring sunglasses. At times you may be looking into the sun during the Ceremony. Also you don’t want to be squinting or covering your face during photo time.
5. At a garden wedding you want to look soft, elegant and natural. Incorporate this theme into your hair, makeup and jewellery. Keep your makeup natural. Wear your hair in a soft updo or leave it out in soft, romantic curls. Don’t overdo your jewellery. Keep it simple and elegant just like the rest of your outfit.
6. Shoes can be tricky. Every girl loves to wear a pair of stilettos for special occasions but with an outdoor wedding you have to keep in mind how much grass you will be walking on. Stilettos heels will sink right into the freshly cut grass and leave your date trying to pull your heels out. It can become messy and not at all a flattering situation. An easy solution is to wear a cute pair of sandal wedges!
Here are my top picks of dresses that are perfect for garden weddings.